- Written by akrudha.pr
- Category: All Category
- Hits: 56
Spiritual Importance of Ratha Darshan
“Rathe tu bamanam drustwa punar janma na vidyate”
Those who are fortunate enough to have a glance of Lord Bamana form of Lord Jagannath in chariot the need of moving in the repeated cycle of birth and death are no more required as he achieve the goal of life by going back to godhead to serve eternal at his eternal abode.
The result of seeing Jagannath, Baladev and Suvadra in Gundica Mandap as described by Brahma in Skanda Puran, Nildri Mahodaya is as follows.
The glory of Mahavedi in Gundica Temple
1. Whoever even desire and think in his mind to see Jagannath, Baladev and Suvadra in the Gundica temple gets the result of performing one thousand horse sacrifices.
2. Who come to Puri bath in Indradyumna sarobar (pond), clean his head and get darshan of deity in Mahabedi gets liberation.
3. If once someone see three lords Jagannath, Baladev and Suvadra in Mahabedi get the result of seeing Jagannath three times a day for ten years. Darshan in night, it is ten times more pious than day time in Mahavedi.
4. Who see Jagannath in morning, evening and at night becomes fortunate enough to live in Vaikuntha for one Kalpa
5. Whoever sees Jagannath, Baladev and Suvadra in Gundica Mandap never get any inauspiciousness.
6. Who stay all the seven days and attend arati, offer bhog and get darshan all the seven days lord Jagannath become extremely pleased upon him and grant him all of his desires, liberation and devotion to his lotus feet.