Project Manager Jobs in NBCC June-2013
- Hits: 380
- Project Manager (Civil) : 10 posts (UR-6, OBC-2, SC-1, PWD-1), Age : 35 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 - 50500
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil) : 10 posts (UR-5, OBC-3, SC-1, ST-1), Age : 32 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 20600 - 46500
How to Apply : Apply Online at NBCC website on or before 09/07/2013.
Media Lab Asia Project Manager and Software Developer posts April-2013
- Hits: 724
Media Lab Asia is looking for result oriented, energetic and committed personnel with excellent academic record to join Media Lab Asia as Project Manager and Software Developer under a collaborative research project of Media Lab Asia (MCIT, GoI) and Central Agricultural University (CAU). The Project Manager shall operate from Barapani, Meghalaya (located there) and the Software Developer shall be located in Delhi. :
Navy SSC Officer Hydro Cadre and Technical Dec-2013 Batch
- Hits: 746
SSC Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2013
- Hits: 368
Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 02/06/2013 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) , Hindi Pradhyapak Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute and Senior/Junior Translators under Ministry of Defence. The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview.
- Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) in the pay scale of R. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- , in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices.
- Senior Translator in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/- in Ministry of Defence.
- Junior Translator in the pay scale of R 9300-34800 with Grade Pay R 4200/- in Ministry of Defence.
- Hindi Pradhyapak in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay R. 4800/- in Central Hindi Training Institute (D/o Official Language) located all over India.
Fee : Rs. 100/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps available at Post Office. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
Closing Date : The last date for receipt of application in the commission will be 19/04/2013. For those candidates who are living in remote areas, the last date will be 26/04/2013.
Cantre of Examination and Address to which Applications should be sent : The applications should be addressed to the Regional Office of the SSC for a particular test center/state where candidate wants to apply as stated in the detailed advertisement.
- Regional Director (NR), SSC, 5th Floor, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi-110504
- Regional Director (SR), SSC, E.V.K. Sampath Building, College Raod, Chennai-600006
- Regional Director (ER), SSC, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Nizam Palace, 234/4, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata-700020
- Regional Director (WR), SSC, Army & Navy Building, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, Old CGO Complex, 101, M.K. Road, Mumbai-400020
- Regional Director (CR), SSC, 8-AB, Beli Raod, Allahabad-211002
- Regional Director (NER), SSC, Rukmini Nagar, P.O. Assam, Sachivalaya, Guwahati-781006
- Regional Director (KKR), SSC, 1st Floor, 2nd Block, 'E' Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034
- Dy. Director (MPR), SSC, 'Nishant Villa', F.Jalvihar Colony, Raipur-492001
- Dy. Director (NWR), SSC, Block No.3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017
For further details like scheme of examination, syllabus, application form etc., visit SSC website at http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Notice%20JHT%20Examination%202013.pdf and application format is available at http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20form%20JHT,2013.pdf